Thursday 29 March 2012

28th-29th March dream

I was in school on a Tuesday, sitting happily in the classroom, when my maths teacher came in and told me that  our last lesson is cancelled and we're free to go. And so I put on my jacket, and then tried to find a use for the two chicken eggs I had in my hand. I tried putting them in my mouth but they were too big and didn't fit nicely. So I found a red bowl and just cracked them into it and went home. After an hour (apparently) I returned to the school to find out that the class had a maths lesson. I asked the girl sitting next to the entrance what was up, and she told me that we were supposed to do whatever for two lessons and then come back for maths. I just went out, mounted my donkey and rode home. The donkey kept talking about running, sprinting and building up energy. Then, I reached the street near my house. It wasn't a street though. It was a canal/river, with ships tied to the shore. I went through the shallow bit that used to be a zebra crossing and felt/saw the ground tremble. I looked cautiously around the corner and OMG there is a freaking yellow dragon on the road. So I snuck up to the priest house and went inside, but the dragon had to notice me. It came roaring and spitting flames through the huge, huge windows of the building, and I had to run around on the stairs and through different rooms to dodge the fire. Then another, blue dragon came and did the same. I was on the top floor, so I looked down and saw a red dragon slowly walking around the bottom floor. I went back and ran downstairs while saying to myself that the windows are awfully huge.

And then one of the dragons, who was my friend, said that he didn't mind them. I went "oh come on." and woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment