Sunday 18 March 2012

Game-influenced dreams

Night from 14th to 15th March:
I was in my home, looked out of a window, and OMG the Reapers are invading my city. So I got my combat armor, and ran downstairs, and there my granny was greeting husks and asking them to wait in the waiting room. I sighed, broke a few bones, tore a few limbs, and told my granny to go upstairs and stay put until I come back. When I turned around, I was sitting on a support beam of some big hall, with crowds of guards waiting for me to jump down, swords at the ready. I woke up. Damn alarm clock.
Night from 15th to 16th March (Explanatory spoiler at the end*)
I was flying around a lovely countryside close to the mountains in a small red plane. I almost crashlanded on a field, got out of the plane, and it turned into a Ferrari.I turned around, and OMG a wheat harvester is charging straight at me! I dodged sideways, ran down to the farmhouse, and woke up. Darmn alarm clock.
Night from 16th to 17th March
I was trying to bed a princess in an old medieval wooden fort, of course the guards wouldn't let me in, but I somehow managed to sneak up over the wall and past a few guards, but near her chamber's a guard spotted me. I thought "Fail" and ran for it away from the castle. I jumped down the wall and ran into a cemetery where some warlock summoned a demon. So I ran back to the fort, which turned into a huge tower, home for the president (apparently) but the same lady from before. I ran inside, but a security officer wouldn't let me past the 5th floor, so I looked out the window and OMG the demon walked through the tower, leaving a huge gap in it. Luckily it didn't fall into bits, and I ran outside into the streets. And then I was playing Starcraft II. The teams were: me as Protoss and someone as Zerg, one solo Protoss, one solo WC3 (?) Undead, two WC3 undead. I woke up before the battles start. Damn alarm clock.





 *(Alan Wake: chapter 4, towards the end, you fight a Taken wheat harvester.)

No comments:

Post a Comment