Wednesday 2 January 2013

3 weeks of DDD, day 1 & 2

First off, no story tonight, I didn't write up enough beforehand, and got drawn into PAYDAY. I'll try to get it fixed tomorrow.

So, on the 21st, the second stage of the national english compteition will take place, and I am going to attend that. With some luck, I will pass the written part and go to speaking part, which is the following day, aka 22nd January. This has obviously nothing to do with any of you reading this, but it's kind of a biggie for me. Therefore, I decided to make a post every day about what progress I've made on any project that's going on in my life right now - this means the aforementioned competition, ordinary lessons, the extra stuff I take, and, most likely although unfortunately, gaming. And you'll get to see my struggle to become prepared, so yay!

Day 1 was, for simplicity, the 1st of January, on which day I've made absolutely nothing of any use, waking up at 1 PM. The only thing I did was conceive the idea.

Day 2 - today - has been a little bit better. I actually got to write this post, update the polish story, fail every english reader (please don't shout), did a little preparing for biology lessons (sigh) and realise that the spoken part will, in fact, be not as hard as I had previously imagined. And PAYDAY. Too much PAYDAY. But I'm okay with it, because I had some good times with Youzy, Wealthy and Trickster. I can write this out and leave it just like that because everyone reading this knows them anyways. Overall, good day. Let's see what the next 20 bring us.

No comments:

Post a Comment