Thursday 3 January 2013

3 weeks of DDD, day 3

Well, the english story is down below. That's pretty much the only success today, writing this bit.

Aside from that, I spent the day watching. Anime, podcasts, let's plays, starcraft 2 casts. And playing a little. I played Fable 3 (still getting used to the bad console port), Dawn of War 2 (thing froze mid-game and I gave up), Far Cry 3 (I have a very heavy loot-whore complex) and Empires - almost drove a heavy tank onto the Slaughtered bridge as it went down. Awesome braking, stopped right at the edge of the river. Such a shame our CV was on the middle of it.

I sure hope tomorrow will be more productive. Readying myself mentally to read "White Teeth" by Zadie Smith as one of the books for the competition. How bad can it be, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment