Wednesday 12 September 2012

Yet to be named, pt19


‘Well, to keep things short, I finished the dirty work myself, went through your things in search of a potion…’
‘You did what?!’, He interrupted.
‘What I just said’, she shrugged. ‘The wound was too deep for simple bandaging. Even your potion didn’t fully mend it. Either way, you should be feeling thankful. After all, you’re still alive’, she pointed out.
‘Yes, well, that is true. And don’t get me wrong, I am thankful. It’s just the fact of my privacy being compromised’, he muttered.
‘Whatever you say’, she rolled her eyes. ‘Care to swap places? My arms are killing me after holding you upright.’
After a short time of shoving in the saddle and a sharp hiss of pain when the injured leg scraped the leather, they were ready to continue their travel, and so they did.
It took a few quit turn to yet again start the conversation.
‘So, you still haven’t told me your name’, she remarked.
‘Neither have you, come to think of it’, he answered bitterly.
‘Why so rude all of a sudden? It was just a simple question.’
‘I just threw that out. Sorry. I’m feeling dizzy.’
‘It’s probably blood loss. My name is Shirral. There, I opened myself. Now it’s your turn.’
‘Alvaren’, he muttered.




Yay for mentioning the main characters' names so late!

No comments:

Post a Comment